Mission: Our goal is for all groups of learners at RRE to continue to gain TOGETHER in their educational achievement. Our students will have access to the core curriculum with the support they deserve to be successful in it through instruction tailored to meet their needs based on student data.
Vision: All students will succeed in school. We will accomplish this using data driven instruction focusing on the California Standards and Common Core Standards, with attention to academic rigor and learning mastery.
Core Values At Ronald Reagan Elementary School we believe:
- all students can learn.
- in focusing on grade level standards based instruction.
- each student is unique and has an individual learning style.
- we have the "charge" to work with each individual student to meet their learning needs.
- in implementing modifications, scaffolding , support and extra time when students struggle academically.
- in promoting a school atmosphere where diversity, physical and emotional safety, positive self image and respect are valued.
- learning is a collaborative effort among community, family and school.
- all members of the learning community benefit from unity in purpose and high expectations.
- Essential Outcomes All students will achieve at a high level.
- All students will be served according to their needs.