WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL!
Important information for you to know…
1. Office Hours:
We will be closed this Friday, August 6,2021.
Regular business hours will begin Monday, August 9th (7:30 am – 3:00 pm weekdays)
2. Student’s Classroom Teacher Assignments:
They will be available for you to view through the parent portal in IC on the LEUSD/RRE website beginning Friday, August 6, 2021 after 5:00 pm.
3. NO Back to School Night:
Teachers will be reaching out to families regarding the ways that they will be sharing classroom information.
4. First Day of School: Wednesday, August 11, 2021
- TK/KN 8:00 am to 11:40 am
- 1st – 6th grade 8:00 am to 1:45 pm
TK/KN/Hodge SDC and their siblings drop off and pick up will be in the parking lot at the south side of the school. You will enter and exit from La Estrella Street. (Please see attachment)
All other students are to enter through the Wildomar Trail/Porras Road parking lot and front gate entrance by the front office. (Please see attachment)
5. We are a closed campus. This includes the first day of school.
Staff members will be waiting at the gates to help students find their teachers and classrooms.
6. In an effort to create a safe learning environment for all students:
- They are to be worn at all times indoors.
- They are not required outside. (Passing periods, recess, lunch, P.E.)
- Birthday Celebrations - No food/drinks will be allowed.
- You may bring in gift bags with pencils, stickers, small toys, etc…
- You may bring in and/or donate a book, game, playground toy, etc…
- School/Teacher Led Activities with Store Bought Food
7. Our PE Days are Fridays (1st – 5th Grades)
- Staff will let parents know detailed product information prior to event.
- Parent/Guardian permission slips will be sent home for signatures.
- Alternate options can be worked out on an individual basis.
- We are a Latex Sensitive Site:
- No Latex Balloons/Health Products containing Latex are allowed on campus.
- We are a fragrance-free / scent-free zone. (District Policy)
- Classrooms cannot be called after 1:15 pm for early student pick-up.
- We also cannot interrupt educational time for messages/forgotten items.
- Please have students wear appropriate clothing and tennis shoes.
- Flip flops, open toes/heeled shoes are not appropriate.
- Please send water bottles with your student’s name (if needed)
We will continue to update you as we get more information.
We are looking forward seeing you all on Wednesday, August 11, 2021!
Please enjoy the last few days of your summer break!